Thursday, October 13, 2011

Critical And Creative Thinking

Assalammualaikum.

Miss me? hoho.
Okay, I'm not gonna talk write about what is Critical and Creative Thinking.
It just I'm taking this subject, this semester.
It is quite boring. =.=

But, this morning.
My lecture talk about something that made me think.
So, I wanna share it with all of you.
Who is reading my blog of course.

Why don't you try it also.
First, close your eyes *after reading this instructions of course*
Then, imagine your face while closing eyes.
Did you see your image clearly or blurry?
For me I just can see about 50% of my own image.

Second,
after imagine your own image.
Try to imagine people that your love.
It doesn't matter who.
Your bf, gf, mom, dad even your best friends.
Try imagine their image while your eyes close.

Did you see their image clearly?
Me, just 70%.*just randomly guessing.haha*


So, that is why some people says,
you can see yourself with your loves one.
because you love them more than you love yourself.
That is what my lecture said.

P.S___: Yes, I know there might be some grammar error or what so ever. But feel free to correct them. Really appreciate it. Thanks :)

4 comments:

ChaCha said...

i'm writing this comment at 3.04 am...and im trying to digest every single words u wrote...but sorry bebeh...my mind cant stop thinking of my fluffy bed..bwahahha...


will be right back :P

ctk said...

patot la rmai kapel yg kata kt pasangan..klau rindu,close ur eyes n u will see me..hehe..

ctk said...

patot la rmai kapel yg kata kt pasangan..klau rindu,close ur eyes n u will see me..hehe..

Salwa said...

I can see faces of those I love clearer than my own face. Wow...that means I love them more than myself.haha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...