Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Everything Happen For a Reason.

Assalammualaikum.

Yes it is midnight. *2:51 AM is this still call midnight?*
So, it is time for me to write in English. haha.
I don't know why, the only time I can write an English entry is on midnight.
Okay, enough with this craps introductions.

So, do you believe everything happen for a reason?
Well, of course I do believe that.
Everything that ever happen to me, teach me and create who am I right now.


Sometimes, people come to your life and break your heart.
If they break your heart, forgive them. Because of them, you learn
about trust and the importance of being cautions to whom you
open your heart.

Sometimes, things happen to you at the time that may seem horrible,
painful and unfair, but in reflection you realize that,
without overcome those 'walls' you would never realize your potential,
strength and will power of heart.

I want to thanks to people who comment and give some advice on my entry title "What I've Done?".
Those comments really give me something to think back again.
And because all of those comments I'm really move on.
The past that I've been regrets, there is no more.

Now, when I look back to my past.
I won't regrets it.
I will smile thinking of that and those memories.
And talking to myself saying "Why am I being so stupid?" then I laugh. haha.

I'm grateful those thing happen to me.

Well, if you ever read my entry title "Ini Cerita Aku | Pengalaman Aku".
Me and A *not a real name*. Basically we are friends now.
No more fighting. haha.
But, Me and B *also not a real name*. She already forgives me. *I hope so*
Well, B also my course-mate here.
We don't talk much and avoiding eyes contact if possible.
Even, if I see her, I'm just look somewhere else or just look down.
It is awkward for me and so does for her. *I'm sure you know how feels it is right?*

Just hoping she will finds someone better than me.
She deserves it. :) *well, everyone deserves it*
So, my advice.  Don't fall in love with your classmate!

“I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” 
-Marilyn Monroe-

16 comments:

NuR 'aQiLaH said...

tak paham english huwaa T_T

btw,
setiap yg berlaku pasti ada hikmah :)

nieysa:) said...

dont fall in love with your classmate ?

pernah melalui dan memeritkan .

adwafarahin said...

ade sebab n pasti ade hikmah kenapa bnd tu berlaku..amik iktibat supaya len kali x buat lagi

iszieylyanziy said...

dont fall in love with your campusmate gak! nak nak campus yang kecik je,,,tiap2 ari jumpa,,,

Hiddy Asri said...

Yes, I do..Everything happens make me grow as a knowledgeable human!

Rara. said...

woah~ tak terkata-kata aku baca entry ko nie.

ctk said...

bgus r lau dia da maafkan kamu..haishh..ct ni still tergantung critanya..huhu :(

ctk said...

bgus r lau dia da maafkan kamu..haishh..ct ni still tergantung critanya..huhu :(

cik aisha said...

advice xley blah...dont fall in lve wit ur clssmte...haha..bt sometime kita xley predict dgn sape hati kita akn tjth cnta...huhuu
apepn- everything happen for a reason..;)

Aku Si Pujangga said...

be strong bro..

~Nana 귀여운~ said...

kire ok r she forgive u geng...tabahkan hati je k :) chiil :)

sleeping_maniac90 said...

kalo jtuh cnta ngn dak 1 fakulti? hahahahha.. guro jew..


sbr weyh..

~SaL IjOu~ said...

pain was part of perfection..
b strong & move on~ =)

Wadi AR said...

jatuh cintakah budak ni? kehkehkeh

si kiut lavender said...

stiap benda yg berlaku ada sebabnya,
ada hikmah disebaliknya..cuma lmbat @ cepat saja..:)

dont fall in love with ur classmate!
SKL menyetujuinya..:)
senang utk kita nak ubah dri rsa kawan kpda berkasih..
tpi sukar nak ubah dri prsaan berkasih ke kawan..

rozeeta rashid said...

memang things happen for a reason tapi kadang2 kita yang susah nak terima hakikat tu. ouch! haha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...