Saturday, October 8, 2011

What I've Done?

Assalammualaikum.

Hello, readers and stalkers as well :)
The clock on my desktop show, it is already 1:45 a.m. *when I start typing this entry*
Why this entry in English?

This is because...
Currently something in my head or I'm in emotional mood. haha
And I don't know who to talk with. So, I write it here.

Sometimes, I don't like this kind of feeling but..
It makes me think. How would my future would be? *still thinking*
Sometimes, I think about my act in the past.
There is too much regrets I've done.
I wish, I could go back and make things right. *which I've done wrong*
Well, past is past. We should move on.

Move on is not hard.
The hardest part is to left behind all once were yours.
But, life must goes on and I'm happy with it :)
So, looking forward to future now.
*not really, sometimes I look back the old good memories I had*

I still remember, when I broke up.
I wrote my status (Facebook, of course) in English. *broken heart status*
Then my friend said this to me.
"Why won't your girlfriends break up with you when you are taking MUTE test. Surely you will get band 6"
I laugh hard at what he said to me. haha!

I try hard not to remember what I've done wrong in the past.
But, the memories still lingering around somewhere in my head. *i hate this*
What I've done? *suddenly Linkin Park song pop-up in my head. haha*
That is a long story.
So, I think that's all for this entry.

What I've done,
I will face myself,
To cross out what I've become,
Erase myself,
And let go what I've done.

For what I've done,
I start again,
And whatever pain may come,
Today this ends,
I'm forgiving what I've done.

Linkin Park - What I've Done lyrics :P

16 comments:

bella luna said...

sometimes, we should regrets for what we have,.our mistakes,our sins is normal as a human,.and life does not mean don`t look back and forget the past as the past will teach us how to be more stronger,.so,turn back and believe,there is someone that will take u to a right way,.

Fara E's said...

its not the end of your life when you're broke up with that girl , maybe shes not the 1 for you , someone better is waiting (:

Wadi AR said...

hai, im teacher english right now

wahida said...

yg dah berlalu biar kan berlalu...jgn pandang belakang lagi...


salam kenal...terus follow sini...

~Nana 귀여운~ said...

well past is past , don't remember to much. This life is to much expectation atau dugaan kan. so biarkan hidup kita bebas dari segala kedukaan atau kesedihan... cewahhh.

~SaL IjOu~ said...

Sometimes..we felt like a drowning person..to review our entire life instantaneously, divided between regrets for the past and fears for the future~~~

Be strong! life has sumthin for ya..go forward to meet is fearlessly~

Rara. said...

Never regret anything that has happened in your life, it cannot be changed, undone or forgotten so take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Aku Si Pujangga said...

learn from the past.

EyqaLuvender said...

be cool bro..chillex...

anamizu said...

Never regret something that once have made you smile..i guest SHE is happy with HER life now..You shouldn't be regret anything that you say, because it was what you were feeling at the moment..keep on sharing..Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump sometimes.. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one waits forever..keep searching for the RIGHT one.. insyaallah SHE is out there waiting for u ;)


*errr alamak terpanjang pulak izzar..sowy :P



luv,
cik ana.

ctk said...

because everyone here talking in english,
sO i had too althoUgh my english was really bad..
its ur fault..haha

to en.izzar..
life must be gO on..
dOnt play2 anymOre..
stick to ur blOg , u will find a new part of ur life...hehehe

Peah Glemer said...

wehh dah macam blog MUET dah. HAHA

cik aisha said...

past-consider it as practical in ur life.practical yg x d ajar di mana2 n hanya blh dpt from ur xperience.
future-always pray for better future, gunakn xperience kat past tu utk hidup dgn lbh baik.oke dont sad2 k...

budakijaupendek said...

hidup perlu diteruskan.
buat apa menyesal ttg perkara yg dh lepas (:
btw terima kasih utk class b.i ni. hehek!

Adylia Qarissa said...

just forget it :)

ChaCha said...

easy said than done right...but i know you're strong...keep faith and surely Allah will lead u to a brighter path which u could not imagine it would be in the future...and it will make u think back, 'why do i have to keep thinking about this stuff'.

and i'm sure you'll laugh at it...

Chill bebeh :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...